Where yiddishkait is real
Just 1 block above Eastern Parkway - a short 10 minute walk from 770 the Rebbe’s Shul and Chabad Lubavitch headquarters, stands a small walk in ‘Shul’ and ‘Heichal Halimud’ (Study hall)… “Anshei Moshe”… A warm hub for Chassidim of the Rebbe who want to live their life beyond the grind.
• Founded at a farbrengen with Rabbi Mendel Yusewitz, Rabbi Getzel Rubashkin, and Rabbi Zalmy Negin ~ the community minyan began Purim Katan 5773.
• Anshei Moshe came to fill a need, practical Avodas Hashem – where chassidus is applied “in simple English”.
• Anshei Moshe carries the name of a beautiful Chossid Reb Moshe Rubin OBM who was famous in his sincere ‘Avodas Hatefila’ (emersion in service of Hashem through davening), his heartfelt Niggunim, as well as his openness to every yid with true love and devotion.
• Emulating our namesake, AM’s welcoming warm “simple” style contribute to all those who wish to grow in their yiddishkait in the ways of our Rabbeim and of Toras Hachassidus.
• The lively and invigorating farbrengens are a shot-in-the-arm for the coming week.
• It’s become the place to celebrate “Yoma D’pagra’ as the refreshing programs bring our little shtetl (Lincoln Place) to life. Where Toichen becomes the talk of the town.
WHO WE ARE
A Distinct Identity
Here at Anshei Moshe, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the world a better place for all. Our decision making process is informed by comprehensive empirical studies and high quality data evaluation. We strive to build productive relationships and make a positive impact with all of our pursuits.